Sunday, January 20, 2008

Incorrect Mail-ids

Hi All,

This is to notify everyone that the Mail sent by Yukta regarding MA & BL classes have at least 6 mail addresses in correct, which are listed below.

1. Nisha Chhibber - nisha.chibber@gmail.com,
2. Varsha Raj - hraj.varsha@gmail.com,
3. Murugan - murugan72006@yahoo.com,
4. Shanthala - shanthala-shantu@yahoo.co.in,
5. Parinita K N - parinita_kn@yahoo.com
6. Sagaya Muthu - sanay.muthu@symphonyms.com

For Sagaya and Shanthala I've correct mail-ids and I've forwarded the mails to them, for others if any one has correct mail id, pls forward the correct mail-id it to me on my mail.

Correction:
1. Sagaya Muthu - sagaya.muthu@symphonyms.com, sagayamuthu@gmail.com
2. Shanthala - shanthala_shanthu@yahoo.co.in

Pls help to help our team.

My mail id is emailtoamar@gmail.com, pretty straight and simple yet confusing ;-):

Waiting for responses.

No comments: